Today was a really great day.
Even if my husband is out of town for the next 14 days and we miss him.
Even if I took the kids to a reptile show and we came home with:
- 3 Leopard Geckos (Leo, Spotty, and Ali—the albino gecko)
- 1 Red Footed Female Tortoise (Lady)
- 2 tanks
- 1 stands
- 1 giant rubbermaid tote
- 3 dozen crickets
- 1 cricket habitat (yes, they need a habitat)
- calcium for Geckos
- Sand for Geckos
- Bedding for Tortoise
- Tortoise dry food
- Cricket Supplements (yes, they need supplements 12 hours before we sacrifice them)
- Romaine Lettuce & shredded carrots for Tortoise
- 3 dishes
- Terrarium decor for the Geckos
- Hiding “cave” for the baby Tortoise
- 2 books on Geckos
- 2 book on Tortoises
Total Cost………………. $575.65
Stay tuned…I sense a BIG unit study coming on!